Available from: £399
2015 ERA AWARD WINNER – PRIMARY ICT RESOURCE
Whilst there has been much development with devices, software and content in recent years, charging is one side of classroom technology that hasn’t moved on. The new Tectus changes everything. Each compact Tectus charging unit can wirelessly and securely charge eight devices at any one time, with the additional benefit of a quick access charging tile on its top. LearnPad Octavos*, Quartos*, Decimos, and even iPads and iPad Minis can be wirelessly charged by simply placing the device onto a shelf.
Charging couldn’t be easier. Simply stow the devices and they’ll immediately begin to charge – without a single wire in sight! The Tectus is stackable, lockable and portable, but it can also be fixed to one location. It is cost-effective and easy to use, and you need never have a broken or missing charger again.
- Revolutionary charging technology
- No more broken or lost chargers
- Quick and easy for children to use
- Stackable, portable and cost-effective
- Compact table-top size (440mm × 300mm × 440 mm)
- Nine charging locations (eight secured)
- Charges Decimo, Octavo, Quarto, & iPads
- Visual charging indication
- Lockable door
- Fanless and silent operation
- Single UK mains power connection
- *Only 5v Quartos and Octavos can be fitted with ClassTOUGH cases to enable charging in a Tectus.