Reports To: Operations Manager
Date: 13 March 2015
The Production Assistant will help with all aspects of production for the company’s range of educational technology solutions. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role will predominantly involve the assembly and preparation of tablet charging solutions ready for dispatch as well as dealing with the assessment and repair of any faulty returns.
The role will also involve QC testing of tablet hardware prior to dispatch and assistance with the preparation and fulfilment of customer orders when required.
This is a hands-on role in a fast paced and demanding environment. A hard-working and conscientious attitude is required, with good attention to detail.
- General practical skills, including the use of hand tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in detail
- Knowledge of tablet computing a positive
- Hard working and willing to learn and grow with the company
Educational: Educated to GCSE level, with some practical qualifications (e.g D&T)
Office Based: Yes
Travel Required: No
Salary: From £11k pa depending on age and experience
Holidays: 23 plus public holidays
Please email CV’s with a covering letter to: