Sales & Marketing
26th September 2014
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a global, market leading Technology Company based in Gloucester. LearnPad develops award-winning classroom tablet solutions for the education sector. We are seeking a talented Marketing Executive to deliver the marketing communications plan with a focus on driving LearnPad’s new customer acquisition campaigns.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager you will implement and deliver a robust campaign schedule driving brand awareness and market share growth within the education sector. You will be a commercially astute marketing professional and be able to actively contribute to the marketing strategy. You will work closely with the sales teams to drive forward marketing related activities and support the team to deliver our aggressive growth targets.
As the Marketing Executive you will ensure that the brand is championed, clearly communicated and understood across new and existing customers as well as internal stakeholders. You will work closely with our reseller channel to support partner marketing activity and ensure the brand gains maximum exposure within the education sector. You will work with an internal graphic design team to create outstanding printed and online material, communicating our key benefits with a visual, simple approach.
You must have demonstrable experience of managing digital marketing and social media campaigns and be able to evidence successful lead generation activity across a multitude of marketing tools. As the owner of our digital marketing activity you will ensure that the website is constantly updated and optimised to gain maximum exposure online. A strong analytical approach will be needed with proactive reporting and recommendations based on agreed data points.
You will be joining a young, dynamic company in an incredible period of growth. The ability to prioritise, deliver under tight timescales and own campaigns from conception through to execution is essential.
Key areas of activity:
- Drive lead generation and profitability through full communications mix with a focus on digital communication
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Website management
- Message and copy creation
- Development of a diverse set of marketing materials
- Manage all UK tradeshows requirements
- Social media ownership
- Affiliation marketing
- Creativity and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, visual, graphical and written form
- The ability to coordinate the research, development and promotion of marketing material
- An analytical mind-set
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office applications, Google Analytics and CRM systems
Degree in a business discipline or CIM qualified.
Minimum 3 years marketing experience.
Salary: £20k – £25k DOE
Please email CV’s with a covering letter to: