Sales & Marketing
25th July 2014
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, global, market leading Technology Company based in Gloucester. LearnPad develops award winning classroom tablet solutions for the education sector. We are seeking a talented Marketing Assistant to support the execution of the strategic marketing plans for the company and assit the marketing Director and Manager.
Supporting them, you’ll help drive marketing campaigns by assisting the implementation and delivery of our integrated marketing and PR plan in line with our global strategy, working to ensure that there is brand alignment.
This role is suited to an estute Marketing Assistant, ideally within the academic sector, who will actively contribute to broadening the visibilty of the company’s brand and with increasing product awareness, driving forward marketing, PR and events related activities.
The Marketing Assistant will help to ensure that the brand is championed, clearly communicated and understood across all core audiences from new and current customers as well as internal stakeholders. They will work to ensure the brand is well known within the academic sector and that the key features and benefits of the solution are clearly communicated. This will involve awareness of many marketing disciplines, from lead generation and social media to PR and tradeshow organisation.
This role is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks. Key areas of activity will be:
Key areas of activity:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager and Marketing Team with marketing activities
- Work with our external PR company with industry awareness and press releases
- Help to deliver print/online/email based marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Assisting with tradeshow requirements including local and national conferences
- Assisting with the business’ social media channels and help build brand awareness
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature including liasing with printers and obtaining quotes
- Coordinating a wide range of marketing communications
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Preparing written copy for the website
- Uploading marketing material to the website and social media sites
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
- Assist with management of events and exhibitions, booking venues and ordering marketing materials
- Market research
- Ad hoc duties where required.
- Creativity and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, visual, graphical and written form
- The ability to coordinate the research, development and promotion of marketing material
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
‘A’ Level and GCSE qualifications. A degree in Marketing not essential but an advantage.
Minimum 3 years marketing experience.
Salary: £16k – £18k DOE
Please email CV’s with a covering letter to: