Chief Operating Officer
4 September 2014
The Information Systems Manager will be fully responsible for running and managing the company’s global ICT Systems and customer facing data services. This is a key role within the organisation and requires an experienced and organised approach to ICT management.
This role will primarily involve researching, developing, deploying and maintaining a number of business critical systems within the organisation, including the companies web based CRM system, VoIP phone and global connectivity system, website and CMS, internal and external user ICT equipment and support, asset tagging, email, office and accounting software control and licensing, sharepoint document management and proprietary product based reporting and database systems.
The successful candidate will be expected to quickly review the current MIS systems, make recommendations and modifications to disparate system to better unify data and information flow, then progress to developing a global strategy to improve and update systems as necessary. Additional, they will be required to implement and new system to unify customer data between systems and centralise a customer communication solution for sales and marketing.
The company has a number of global offices, located mostly in the UK and US, with new Latin American and MENA offices opening during 2014. This role will involve developing and managing systems that can be transparently deployed to different territories with the goal of global reporting and unification of the different business operations.
Key areas of responsibility
Primary duties and responsibilities for the Infrastructure & Database Manager are as follows:
- Define, implement and manage global MIS systems, processes and procedures
- Develop and manage the company’s global CRM system
- Manage the company’s website and CMS system, including regional variations
- Implement a new system to merge and centralised customer information and communications
- Manage staff and users ICT requirements
- Manage the companies VoIP and communication system
- Own and manage the companies ICT asset register
The successful candidate will have in depth technical knowledge and experience within some of the following key technical areas:
- Global Management Information Systems
- VoIP distributed communications systems
- CRM systems and online Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- In depth knowledge of office applications and licensing, including MS Sharepoint & Office 365
- End user desktop and mobile support services
- Experienced with data handling, mining and manipulation
- Database analysis and querying (SQL, MySQL)
- Web based technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Analytical thinker and critical attention to detail
Additional advantageous skills
- Web development & Database skills (HTML/CSS/ASP.NET/SQL)
- Website development
This is a great chance to join a rapidly growing company offering excellent career prospects and working with exciting, cutting edge technologies.
Education: GCSE/A Level, ideally post graduate in Computer discipline
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience of deploying and managing backoffice MIS systems within a SME environment. Experience ideally within a corporate or public sector environment. Comfortable producing documentation, management reports and data analysis.
Office Based: Yes
Travel Required: Some
Salary: £30k to £35k DOE
Please email CV’s with a covering letter to: